We do business with your friends:
Social Media Help Files
"Social Media" is really just a buzz word that means - marketing yourself online! Your customers, members, and clients are using tools like Facebook, flickr, Twitter... so why shouldn't you be there too? These tools are another outlet for PR (aka spreading the love with your community)! Here are some resources so you can make sure whatever social media tools you choose work in harmony with your brand to get people excited about you!
- Getting started on Facebook for non-profit organizations
- Flickr Social Marketing list for Metropolitan Area Children's Museums
- How to get started on Twitter and why?
- Visualization of Social Networks
- Help! What is social media?
- Good Karma through adding Favorite Pages to your Facebook Fan Page!
- How to set up a poll on a Facebook Fan Page and get people to vote!
- How to Create a Facebook Ad
- Twitter Speak – Some basic definitions to get you started!
- What is the difference between YouTube and Vimeo?
- What Applications Can I add to my Facebook Fan Page?
- How do I update my Facebook "Instant Personalization" settings?
- How do I preview my Facebook profile from a friend's point of view?
- How Do I Write Effective Blog Posts
- How do I turn off Facebook facial recognition?
- How To Install Google +1 Share Button on your Website
- Clearing Facebook Cache of a Link Preview Description & Image